21 November - 23 November 2018
Educational and Sports Complex, Hall 2
The public lecture will take place on
- Moscow-Brussels-Ankara (Russia, EU and Turkey in the Black Sea region)
- Russia and NATO
- Brexit and the future of the EU
- Intercivilizational problems of the European integration
- Threats, challenges, architecture of the European safety in the context of the Russian-American relations
23 November 2018 at the Educational and Sports Complex 2, at 13:00 p.m.
Certificates of Attendance will be ussued following the lecture.
Candidates fill out a registration form and pay a fee:
• for students - BGN 20, for other participants - BGN 40
TB "Municipal Bank" Ltd
IBAN code: BG40SOMB91301016075801
Reason for payment: Master class - Prof. DSc. Alexey Anatolievich Gromiko
Registration deadline for participation is 19.11.2018 on the site of VFU "Chernorizets Hrabar".
Registration of the participants on the spot on 21.11.2018 at 9.00 am at the Educational and Sports Hall of VFU "Chernorizets Hrabar".
- The master class and the public lecture are held with the support of Russkiy Mir Foundation.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. K. Smilkov