Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar" will organize a final conference on the project Improving the skills and competencies of researchers from higher education in data management and research integrity in order to increase the capacity for cooperation in academia - ENREAC-HEI
, N2018 -1-CY01-KA203-046879, funded by the Erasmus + Programme, KD2 Strategic Partnerships of the EU.
The main goals of the project are the following:
• Increasing the knowledge of the current open scientific internships and research skills of the project participants;
• Expanding the offer for training partners;
• Encouraging higher education institutions to cooperate with other institutions;
• Increasing the usability - relevance - adequacy - sustainability of the programme by engaging and sharing ownership with relevant participants, experts and interested parties at local and regional level.
Main results of the project:
• E-learning course on basic skills of researchers: development of project management skills, budget, team and data management, information technology skills, networking, time management, communication and presentation.
• E-learning course on open scientific skills: a holistic approach to Open scientific elements related to researchers
• Teacher Training Guide: A teacher's guide on how to complete and implement the programme.
• E-learning platform: digital space to support the learning process (e-learning materials and assessment tools).
All the developed intellectual results of the project, as well as the free online course in which you can participate as a trainer and/or teacher during the closing conference. After you register on the platform, you will receive free access to training courses, in which you can join at your convenience. After completing one, several, or all courses, you will get a certificate and will have the opportunity to teach others as a trainer. The decision whether the courses will be available online or in person, as well as whether it is free or for a fee, will be entirely yours. The course is available in six languages (English, Portuguese, Polish, Bulgarian, Greek, Italian), i.e. can also be offered outside Bulgaria.
The course allows participants to acquire basic interdisciplinary/key skills, competencies and knowledge related to the so-called scientific skills and practices of open science. Areas from IT technologies range from managerial, organizational and communication competencies to personal efficiency and teamwork.
The ENREAC-HEI course consists of two main sections: Researchers' Basic Skills and Open Scientific Skills, which are organized in 14 independent modules and submodules. Each section can be studied separately and independently from the other.
A handbook will be also available on the ENREAC-HEI platform, which will help all trainers and teachers who decide to teach the course to future researchers.
The closing conference will be held:
1. Online on:
- 17 Feb, 2021 at 1.00 p.m. and
- 24 Feb, 2021 at 6.00 p.m.
2. In person on 22 Feb, 2021 at 1.00 p.m. in Lecture Hall 2 of Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar".
If you are interested in participating online, please register here https://forms.gle/vEu2cmTqwvCf5ru78.
Assoc. Prof. Evgenia Rakitina-Kureshi, PhD
Project Coordinator for VFU "Chernorizets Hrabar"